The command mathematicaloperation is used to perform mathematical operations.
- firstvalue [integer or string]
First variable of the operation.
- operator [string]Mathematical Operators:
- + add
- - subtract
- * multiply
- / divide
- % modulus (remainder of the division)
- ^ exponent
- secondvalue [integer or string]
Second variable of the operation.
- variabledestination [string ou integer]
Variable where the result of operation will be stored.
In the example above, 6 different mathematical operations have been performed on the values stored in the variables $(number_1) and $(number_2).
- 1st operation: 16 + 4 = 20
- 2nd operation: 16 - 4 = 12
- 3rd operation: 16 * 4 = 64
- 4th operation: 16 / 4 = 4
- 5th operation: 16 % 4 = 0
- 6th operation: 16 ^ 4 = 65536