CloudWalk Manager - Transactions monitor
- Interface presentation
The transactions monitor displays all the operations that have been performed by all your devices. You just need to specify the record type in the search filters.
To access the transactions monitor, just follow this procedure:
- Click the menu Transactions monitor.
- Click the Filters button.
- Specify the type of record:
- Requests - delimit the time interval of the query
- Record Type - define the type of record to be consulted (download, transaction, etc.)
- Status - define the status of the records (successful, error, etc.)