CloudWalk Manager - Files
- Interface presentation
Any file that is different from a POSXML application can be sent to the device through this functionality, using the command downloadfile. Examples of files that can be sent:
- Pictures: Logo for the device screen or for the printed ticket
- Texts: message files, names, etc.
- Anything that could be unzipped directly on the POS.
Before updating a file, clean your browser's cache, to prevent sending old version of the file that could be maintained by the browser.
To submit a file, just follow this procedure:
- Click the menu File.
- Click the New File button.
- Fill in the form:
- Brief Description is a name used for internal reference
- Choose the file to be stored on CloudWalk which can later be downloaded to devices