CloudWalk Manager - Applications
- Interface presentation
The concept of Application in the CloudWalk Manager, as its name suggests, defines the applications available to run on the devices.
These applications in practice are generated by the CloudWalk IDE, whenever a POSXML application is compiled.
To submit an application, just follow this procedure:
- In the CloudWalk Manager, click the menu Applications.
- Click the New Application button.
- Fill in the form:
- Name is a unique reference on the system (attention to naming rule)
- Brief Description is a name used to identify the application in CloudWalk Manager
- Authorizer IP address or URL is the address of the authorization server
- Application should be displayed in the menu of services. Define whether or not the application will appear on the device screen. If this option is selected, it is also necessary to set the name that will be displayed.