CloudWalk Framework - Gertec
- Preparing the device
- Loading the framework on the device
- CloudWalk Framework - First launch
This guide will walk you through the process of installing the CloudWalk Framework on Gertec terminals . Be aware of the prerequisites and follow the installation process carefully.
- Cable: USB OTG Y (with power supply) to micro USB
- USB memory stick: A USB pendrive.
- CloudWalk Framework package: Select your device brand, model and signature (if applicable):
Go to installation process
Modelos suportados: Vx 510, Vx 610 e Vx 670
Preparing the device
- Format Pen Drive to fat32
- Create directory "IODA" in root of Pen Drive
- Copy downloaded file (.G7Z) to Pen Drive inside of directory "IODA"
- Create an empty file, called "ioda.txt", inside of directory "IODA"
- Connect power supply and cable and Pen Drive to terminal
Loading the framework on the device
- When terminal is on the idle screen “Cloud Walk”, then press the quickly the follow keys sequence:
- “up”, “dot”, “up”, “dot”, 4632
- The terminal will load menu screen, then select Download and confirm
- Select Flash Drive/USB
- Select “Search File”
- In sequence, the terminal will start the operation “copiando arquivo”, the termianl will take no more than 2 minutes
- Successfully Operation
CloudWalk Framework - First launch
Now that the CloudWalk Framework has already been installed on the device, the next step is to perform the first launch configuration.