CloudWalk Framework - Gertec
- Preparing the device
- Loading the framework on the device
- CloudWalk Framework - First launch
This guide will walk you through the process of installing the CloudWalk Framework on Gertec terminals . Be aware of the prerequisites and follow the installation process carefully.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or higher (Vista, 7, etc.)
- Cable: 5 pin USB
- Driver Gertec: for Windows, available in the framework package.
- CAPLoader_Tool: available in the framework package.
- CloudWalk Framework package: Select your device brand, model and signature (if applicable):
Go to installation process
Modelos suportados: Vx 510, Vx 610 e Vx 670
Preparing the device
- Unpack the CloudWalk Framework from the download directory
- Put the terminal in download mode, turn on the device and the following screen will be displayed:
- Follow the steps below:
- Press 0
- Select option 1. Download AP
- Select RS232 or USB
- The terminal is now on download mode.
Loading the framework on the device
- Execute Gertec_PIN_pad_Driver_Installer.exe to install the driver for Gertec devices.
- Execute CAPLoader_Tool.exe
- Select the serial port that was assigned to the Gertec POS
- Select the file update_all.mmci on the button [...]
- Click on send
CloudWalk Framework - First launch
Now that the CloudWalk Framework has already been installed on the device, the next step is to perform the first launch configuration.